Welcome to the 2016-2017 Faith Formation Program at Ss Peter & Paul!
Here at The Catholic Community of Saints Peter and Paul we see ourselves as part of your family. This Catholic Community is committed to loving you and your family as you are. We are also committed to raising happy and healthy children with you who have a relationship with God. Like in any relationship, there are expectations that family members have for one another. Having clear expectations is the key to having a healthy relationship with one another. These will also help us educate children more effectively, joyfully, and lovingly in the faith.
SPP Children/Student Faith Formation Expectations
Below are what we expect from you, the parent:
...to Mass every Sunday. For parents of children in grades K—5, come mainly to Children's Liturgies between September and May. Mass is the most important part of our program.
...to the Family Assemblies, if you have a child in grade K—5 that are every second and fourth Sunday of the month. We know that illness and travel may prevent your child's attendance and if so please kindly notify the Faith Formation Director before the scheduled class.
...to the Faith Formation Sessions if you have a child in grade 6—9 that are every second and fourth Sunday of the month. We know that illness and travel may prevent your child's attendance and if so please kindly notify your child's catechist before the scheduled class.
...With the Faith Formation staff by responding to their communications with you.
...with your child by participating in the at-home activities.
...with your parish by registering and actively participating as a parishioner with the parish.
...by giving feedback by participating in the program's evaluations.
...by giving regularly via Faith Direct.
...by paying $175 to the parish as tuition. However, after July 1st then the cost will rise to $300.
Ready to register?
Registration takes place online with electronic payment. Click below to start your registration.
Faith Formation Sessions
Faith Formation Sessions are every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the Month
- September 11, 2016
- September 25, 2016
- October 23, 2016
- November 13, 2016
- December 11, 2016
- January 22, 2017
- February 26, 2017
- March 12, 2017
- March 26, 2017
- April 23, 2017
- January 21, 2017: Penance Service
- April 15, 2017: Easter Vigil
- May 20, 2017: First Communion
- May 21, 2017: First Communion
- September 4, 2016: Labor Day weekend
- October 9, 2016: Columbus Day Weekend
- November 27, 2016: Thanksgiving Break and 1st Sunday of Advent
- December 25, 2016: Christmas Break
- January 1, 2017: New Year's Break
- January 15, 2017: MLK weekend
- February 19, 2017: President's Day weekend
- February 26, 2017: Sunday before Ash Wednesday
- April 9, 2017: Palm sunday
- April 16, 2017: Easter Sunday
- May 14, 2017: Mother's Day
- May 28, 2017: Memorial Day Weekend